Products and ServicesAssurances
Testing, Hearing Tests, Assessments, Post-occupancy Evaluations, Medical Testing, Training, Safety Inspection, Drug ScreeningsConcerns
Hazardous Materials, Asbestos, Stress, Job Site Accidents, Ergonomics, HearingAssociations
Occupational Safety & Health Service
About Working for Health Ltd
Working for Health, your Occupational Safety specialists in Auckland.
At Working for Health, we are able to provide your company with a health monitoring program completely tailored to your workplace and industry-specific needs.
We partner with New Zealand businesses and assist them in the understanding and compliance of health and safety legislation.
Our Services include:
- Pre-employment health assessments.
- Annual health monitoring, Wellness programs.
- Meth property testing
- Exit medicals, Employee screening.
- Alcohol Screening, Drug screening.
- Hearing tests and Ear protection.
- Lung function assessments, Heart health WOFs.
- Vision checks, Cholesterol and Blood sugar tests.
- Rehabilitation and return to work services.
- Smoking cessation clinics.
Our qualified team are trained in an extensive range of services to monitor and improve the health and wellbeing of your employees.
Choose Working for Health as your preferred Occupational Safety partner.
Contact our team today to arrange your FREE, no obligation consultation.
What makes us different
If you would like an Occupational Health and Safety provider who will go the extra mile to meet the individual needs of your company, contact the team at Working for Health today.