WM Group Limited is a specialist environmental consultancy focused on water management assessment and design.
We offer three types (stormwater, wastewater and water supply) and groundwater assessment, management and design services.
We assist our clients in obtaining resource consents or carrying out high-quality technical assessments (i.e. preliminary civil infrastructure reports and assessment environmental Effects (AEE's) reports).
Our civil (environmental) engineers and water management specialists provide stormwater management, modelling, technical assessments, mitigation design and assessment of environmental effects.
We prepare civil infrastructure design reports, stormwater discharge assessment reports, erosion and sediment control plans and detailed design of three water reticulation systems.
Our hydrogeologists carry out groundwater assessments including 3D groundwater modelling. We have experience in assessing the effects of groundwater dewatering on ground settlement during construction of building basements and other underground structures including tunnels.
We develop and implement monitoring and contingency plans to support resource consent applications to take/divert groundwater for dewatering projects.
Our Services include:
- Stormwater management modelling
- Stormwater mitigation scoping and design
- Integrated catchment management modelling
- Civil Infrastructure Design
- Wastewater investigation/assessment and design
- Groundwater resource assessments including 3D groundwater modelling
- Groundwater drawdown assessments for dewatering projects
- Groundwater contaminant transport modelling
- Pumping tests, slug tests and packer tests
- Hydrological and water quality modelling
- Mine water management
- Erosion and sediment control
- Assessment of environmental effects
- Resource consent applications
- Contaminant load modelling
To find out more, please visit our website or just call us.