Products and ServicesPayment Options
Visa, FinancingService Options
Hearing Tests, Fitting, ExamsPrice Information
Hearing Aids, Programmable Hearing Aids, BatteriesConcerns
Learning Disabilities, Ageing, Deafness, TinnitusServing
About Triton Hearing
Free professional hearing assessment and advice, and a free trial period for hearing aids.
Do you have hearing trouble or do you know someone who does? Then contact Triton Hearing, we are here to help.
Our friendly, qualified audiologists conduct check-ups and assessments at our hearing clinics. They provide valuable information for all kinds of hearing trouble.
Our mission is to provide caring and professional audiological services to the people of New Zealand.
Our full range of services:
- Diagnostic hearing assessment
- Hearing aid assessment
- Hearing aid fitting and adjustment
- Hearing aid trials using latest technology
- Hearing aid batteries and repairs
- Tinnitus assessment and treatment
- Hearing protection
- Provision of assistive listening devices
- Assisting with ACC, War Pension and Enable NZ hearing aid funding applications
- Auditory Processing Assessment
Why Triton Hearing?
- Our People
- Very Latest Technologies
- Individualised Solutions
- No Cost, No Obligation, Free Trial
- Unparalleled Service and Support
- Proven Results and Success
Give us a call now for booking an appointment. A referral is NOT necessary.
What makes us different
Our people are helpful, supportive and provide friendly service, along with the very latest technology, Triton is able to provide you with the latest cutting-edge digital hearing aid technology including background noise reduction, miniaturisation, water resistance, speech enhancement, and FM and Bluetooth connectivity. For information about how we can help you, call and speak to our friendly team of professionals today.