Products and ServicesServices
Investment Planning, KiwiSaver, Wealth Management, Retirement Planning, Seminars, Portfolio Monitoring, Pension Plans, Superannuation Plans
About Transact Wealth Management Ltd- Dennis Lennan
We offer a "Goals Based" Investment Portfolio Advice Service for clients who are generally medium to high net worth individuals or Trusts.
Transact Wealth Management Limited.
The Company Principal Dennis Lennan, is an Authorised Financial Adviser (AFA 116565) and holds the designation Certified Financial Planner (CFPcm) by Financial Advice New Zealand. (FANZ).
For Investment advice we follow an advice process outlined in a documented, comprehensive goals based advice methodology, as per below.
- Initial discussion - To get to know you better and where you can assess how we may assist you.
- Understanding - To understand your current financial position, financial goals, risk profile, saving and retirement plans.
- Planning - With interactive feedback, your ability to meet your financial goals is assessed.
- Construction - We construct your plan designed to deliver your goals as we have agreed.
- Implementation - When you have agreed on the financial strategy, we implement your strategy and provide advice regarding your investments going forward.
This advice process is centered around an in-depth discussion with you regarding your financial goals and objectives.
A Disclosure Statement pertaining to Dennis Lennan AFA CFPcm is available on request and free of charge.
What makes us different
Dennis has been a personal financial adviser to clients since 1970. He still has loyal clients that have sought financial advice from him, for up to 45 years.
Dennis is on your side by providing "client first" investment advice regarding your personal financial objectives (viz your short, medium and long term retirement income needs, lifestyle goals or legacy wealth creation).
Contact Dennis and find out why his advice will be appropriate for you by emailing him at