Products and ServicesMarkets Served
Rhododendrons, Magnolias, Lavender, Acacias, Hydrangeas, Dahlias, Water LiliesServices
Juniper, Ferns, Roses, Michelias, Flowers, Azaleas, Daphnes, Irises, CamelliasPrice Information
Free Parking, Direct PurchasingProducts
Ground Cover, Rhododendron, Potting Soil, Evergreen Trees, Trees, Shrubs, Deciduous Trees, AvocadosTrees
Kowhai, Conifers, Fruit Trees, Evergreen, Elm Trees, Bonsai Trees, Deciduous, Japanese Maples, CitrusAssurances
Over 40 Years Experience, Family Owned & OperatedFruits
Peaches, Blueberries, Plums, Persimmons, Apples, Grapes, Nectarines, Grapefruit, Limes, Figs, LemonsGrass
About Town & Country Nursery Garden Centre
Monday to Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 9am - 4pm
Statutory Holidays 9am - 4pm
Our Garden Centre is fully stocked with heaps of beautiful trees, shrubs, hedging lines and one of the best ranges of NZ natives and camellias.
Buy direct from the grower
at Town & Country Nursery-Garden Centre.
We have extensive range of garden products including small and large grade of NZ natives, hedging and shelter, shrubs and perennials, Camellias, fruit trees and specimen trees. Quality guaranteed!
What makes us different
Our garden center and nursery is a family run business, established in 1986 by Kevin and Helen Clout, with their daughter following in their footsteps and bringing in a new approach. Our services include:
- Wholesale we offer wholesale prices when you buy 50 or more plants at one time.
- Plant Deliveries we deliver right to your doorstep if you cannot fit all your plants in your car,charges may apply.
- Design bring your photos to us, so we can help you with your garden design requirements
- Plant Placements we provide expert advice to assist you with your landscaping and place them in the correct position, all you need to do is all the planting
- Pots and Ornamental s we provide an extensive range of top quality pots and garden accessories
- Potting Mix we have the perfect mix which has a combination of peat, pumice, and all the fertilizers you need for your garden to flourish