Products and ServicesTrades
Land Surveyors, Land Development EngineersServices
Geographic Information Systems, Topographic Surveys, Photography, Boundary Marking, Building Development, Engineering, Construction, DesignItems
Unit Titles, Boundary Disputes
About Thomson Survey Ltd
Thomson Survey Ltd - Exceptional surveying and planning services.
Whether it's an 800m2 site; or a site that has the potential to be subdivided into several hundred lots, be sure to talk to the experienced Surveyors and Resource Planners at Thomson Survey Ltd about your land development requirements!
Thomson Survey Ltd has been proudly serving clients in Kerikeri and Northland for many years. Our professional service and extensive knowledge of the Local Council District Plans, enable us to meet the individual needs of each of our clients efficiently utilising the latest modern equipment and innovation.
The experienced team at Thomson Survey's provide:
- Subdivision services - Designing, consents and management.
- Boundary Adjustments - Boundary Re-definitions.
- Land use consents - Resource consents, Topographical surveying.
- Roads and services - design
- Engineering surveys - Building construction, Road and site construction, Volumetric analysis.
- Precise control surveys
- Geodetic control surveying - Land deformation monitoring
- Unit title surveys
- Maori Land Surveys
- Aerial surveys - Land assessment (aerial mapping), Aerial Photo Control.
- Farm mapping
Get get in touch for more information, and to discuss your requirements.
What makes us different
We provide surveying and planning services and we have many years of experience in land development.
Contact us today for more information on our high quality service.