Products and ServicesServices
Energy AuditsService Options
Quotes, Free In-home Energy Consultation, Free QuotesProducts
Extractors, Wood Burners, Heat PumpsPrice Information
Free In-home ConsultationsConcerns
Condensation, WarmthService Options
Quotes, Free QuotesAssurances
Locally Owned & Operated, Over 5 Years ExperiencePlaces
Dining Rooms, Living Rooms, Houses, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Interiors, Bedrooms, Ceilings, Home Offices, En Suite BathroomsProducts
Independently Owned & OperatedProducts
Radiant Heating, Ducted SystemsProperties
Installation, Heat Pump installation, HeatingAssurances
Locally Owned & OperatedFeatures
Environmentally FriendlyPrice Information
Free In-home Consultations, Free In-home Energy ConsultationLighting
Free On-site ConsultationSystems
Free QuotesMarkets Served
Locally Owned & Operated, Over 5 Years ExperienceMarkets Served
Comfort, Heat Loss, Energy EfficiencyClasses
Roofs, Floors, Ceilings, WallsFeatures
About Sustainability Trust
Are you wanting a warm, dry, healthy home?
Warm, dry homes start with quality insulation.
At Sustainability Trust we help people to create warmer homes and reduce their impact on the environment.
We pride ourselves on being Wellington region's energy efficiency experts and provide advice and products which result in drier, healthier homes. Since 2003 we have insulated over 14,000 homes with our team of experienced, trained and accredited installers. All installations are to NZS:2426 (2016) standards and backed with a 3 year workmanship guarantee.
Having correct insulation in your home helps prevent poor health, expensive energy bills, heat loss, uncomfortable and unhealthy homes. Whether you are a homeowner or a landlord, we have products and services to improve your property, for less.
Our team of Home Energy Assessors and Home Performance Advisors are experts at helping people to create healthy homes, starting with impartial and personalised at-home advice.
We work in partnership with government, council and community partners to offer free advice, special help for low-income households and education services for our local community. Profits are invested in our award-winning community programmes, so when you choose to get insulation installed with Sustainability Trust you help others as well as yourself.
From in-home advice, to workshops and events, we also provide practical solutions with a large range of products that make sustainable living easy.
Simply visit our website for more information or call us today to book a home assessment:
0508 78 78 24
What makes us different
- Established in 2003 - 14 years of local expertise helping create warm, dry and healthy homes
- One-stop-shop for home energy advice and solutions across insulation, heating, ventilation, LED downlights and more
- In-house team of professional insulation installers, electricans, Home Energy Advisors and Home Performance Advisors
- Authorised retailer and installer of best insulation products and brands inc. GreenStuf and Pink Batts insulation with 50 year guarantees
- Certified professional insulation installer
- Delivery partner for EECA's Warm Up New Zealand: Healthy Homes programme, with 50% subsidies to help pay for insulation in low-income households
- Free Statement of Insulation for rental property installs
- All insulation installations have a 3 year workmanship guarantee to NZS:2426 (2016) standards
- Profits are invested in award-winning community programmes that empower everyone to live more sustainably