Products and ServicesEvents
Fundraising, Employment, TrainingAssurances
Maths, English, LiteracyCredentials Granted
Adults, Community, YouthCharities
Online Information, Visit Us OnlineProgrammes
Social Work, Community DevelopmentServices
Personal Growth, Professional Development, Courses, Training
About STRIVE Community Trust
STRIVE Training Academy provides a range of Youth & Adult training programes.
We are registered and accredited with NZQA and the trust has a 'preferred provider status' with Child, Youth & Family.
To introduce the idea that there's no free lunch, we sell $2 Lunches on site. Transport to and from homes is also available.
Youth Training -
- Youth Choices: This 40-week course offers National Certificates Level 1 in Work & Community Skills, as well as Educational Achievement
- Young People Owning Direction: This 40-week course offers National Certificates Level 1 & 2 in Educational Achievement
Adult Training -
- Learning Nest: A 48-week course that focuses on teaching the learner how to learn
- Language & Literacy Skills L1: A 48-week course that focuses on achieving a combination of ESOL & Supported Learning Level 1 unit standards towards the National Certificate in Work & Community Skills
- Language & Literacy Skills L2: A 48 week course focusing on a higher level of ESOL unit standards & achieving or completing the National Certificate in Work & Community Skills Level 1 & gaining unit standard towards the National Certificate in Employment Skills
For more information contact us or visit our website.
What makes us different
Strive Community Trust is a team dedicated to providing services that address the social, economic, educational and cultural needs of all people that reside in our community.