Verified business This listing has been claimed by the business owner. If you want to claim it, click here
Something off with your Spa? Not heating? Leaking? Water going funny? Pump need repairing? Or need parts?
G'day, Max here - whatever it is and wherever you are in Canterbury, give me a call. With 30-years experience you're in good hands.
I repair and service all brands of spas including Leisurerite and Signature, as well as electronic control box repairs. And if others are demanding silly money, get a second opinion. I've saved people hundreds when a simple repair job would do.
I can also help with advice on spas posted on Trademe. Call me before you commit.
Other problems like leaky pumps are usually a chemical issue. People will often add chlorine without adding pH adjustments. The water becomes too acidic and starts to do damage. Let me quote to repair the existing problems and show you how to maintain the spa in the future.
Thanks for reading and do call for any Spa-related query.
Max McMullan - Spa Services, Canterbury
P.S. All insurance work welcome too.
Residential - Commercial - Spa Pumps - Electronic Controllers - Plumbing Leaks - Waterway Spa Parts - Cartridge filters - Pumps & Ozone units - Repairs
All I can say is avoid like the plague. This is how it unfolded.
1. Made contact 2 days earlier with this company, was told to ring back on the set day.
2. The set day arrives and booked a house call for 1pm
3. 1:00 pm comes and goes, I make contact again at 1:48 PM and am told tech will be there soon as running late.
4. I contact again at 4:10 and advised tech will be there just before 5pm.
5. I receive a call at 5:00 pm and am told not to far away.
6. Tech arrives and informs me he needs to do more testing on the following Tuesday to confirm fault with spa.I say that is fine and he will txt me on the Tuesday. Before he leaves, I enquire if payment is necessary to which he replies if it is cash and if so then $50 it is. I then pay him thinking this would cover testing on the Tuesday.
7. Tuesday arrives and absolutely no contact from this company, as for the free quotes on repairs, forget it, This guy took the money and run.
If the company keeps working this way then best of luck to them. My business has now gone elsewhere.
28 Claremont Avenue Papanui Christchurch
Enter your Fly Buys number to earn 3 points for this review.