This is the worst electrical company on the market. Not only did their electrician from this company 'fix' something that was in initially perfect working order after being instructed to leave it alone, he also charged me for it and left asbestos dust in the hallway to get trampled throughout my home. After informing his boss about the mistake he made, the electrician sent me another invoice out of spite. It took two weeks for another electrician to come around and fix the problem the first one created. I would rather let my home burn down due to an electrical fault than hire this company again.
171 Kaikorai Valley Rd Kaikorai Dunedin 9011
Electrical Workers Registration Board
Otago Chamber of Commerce
Enter your Fly Buys number to earn 3 points for this review.