Products and ServicesService Options
Visit Us OnlineServices
Screening, Exams, Assessments, Testing, Consulting, Hearing Protection, FittingAssurances
Independently Owned & Operated, Locally Owned & OperatedConcerns
Mixed Hearing Loss, Ageing, Sensorineural Hearing Loss, Deafness, TinnitusPractices
Swim Plugs, Protective Devices, Ear ProtectionBrands
Widex, Oticon, GN ReSound, Phonak, ReSoundServing
Children, Adults, Seniors
About Sincock & Till Audiology
Welcome to Sincock & Till Audiology - local, personal hearing care in Christchurch.
Experienced friendly Audiologists Brenna Sincock and Carolyn Till know how to solve your hearing problems.
Some signs of hearing loss:
- people have to repeat things to you
- you have difficulty following conversations involving more than 2 people.
- you think that other people sound muffled or like they're mumbling.
- you have difficulty hearing in noisy situations, like conferences, restaurants, malls, or crowded meeting rooms.
- you have your TV or radio turned up to a high volume.
- you answer or respond inappropriately in conversations.
If you answered yes to any of the above then you may need a hearing test. Addressing hearing loss is important. Hearing loss affects your relationships with others and can affect your long term health and wellbeing.
We can provide you with the best hearing aids and expertise to improve your hearing so you can move on with your life.
Our services include:
- Hearing tests for adults and children aged 5 years and over
- Hearing aids, accessories and assistive listening devices
- Tinnitus management
- Custom ear protection, swim plugs and sleep plugs
- Employment tests
- Home visits
- Access to ACC, Enable, War Pension funding
For more information and for queries, please give us a call today on 385 6036.
What makes us different
We have years of experience and a passion for audiology. We provide comprehensive hearing assessments and hearing care products and services for adults and children aged 5 and up. We take a personalised approach to your hearing issues. You will always see the same audiologist.