Rakaia Engineering and Contracting Ltd is a privately owned Company based in Rakaia in the South Island of New Zealand. The Company was formed in 1978 by John and Janette Kuyf to fill a void in the New Zealand market for Steel Sheet Fabricated Silos. As business progressed John sought to grow the business with further in-house products and to source products from overseas suppliers.
Rakaia Engineering Manufactured Products:
- Steel Grain Silos from 2 to 45 Tonnes
- Vertical Steel Mixing Silos to 10 tonnes.
- Ribbon Mixers to 5 tonnes.
- Fabricated Hoppers for Silos from 36 to 200 Tonnes
- Water Ballast Field Rollers to 20 Tonnes
- Grain Feed Trolleys
- In Dairy Feed Systems
- Range of Waste Storage and Skip Bins