Products and ServicesConcerns
Tartar, Decay, Crooked Teeth, Wisdom Teeth, Gaps, Gum Disease, Toothaches, Overbites, Sore Gums, Overlapping Teeth, Abscessed Teeth, Crowding, Grinding, Bacterial Infections, Chipped Teeth, Discoloured Teeth, Teeth Spacing, Bad Breath, Cavities, Missing Teeth, Protruding TeethFeatures
Amalgam Free, Digital X-rays, Drill-less, Needle FreePractices
New Zealand Dental AssociationTrades
About Queen Street Dental Centre
The Queen Street Dental Centre is a busy dental practice that has been providing quality dental treatment to the people of the Horowhenua for 25 years.
Full range of General & Cosmetic Dental Services include Routine Dental Examinations, Cleaning, Periodontal (Gum) care, Fillings, Root Canal Treatment, Tooth Whitening, Emergency Appointments, CEREC, Crowns, Fillings, Community Service Card Emergency Dental Care and WINZ Quotes for Emergency Dental Care.
At Queen Street Dental Centre we are actively involved in continuing professional development and peer support ensuring we provide the most up to date dental treatments available. A friendly and professional team of dentists and staff will provide dental care for you and your family in a positive, comfortable and caring environment.
Please visit our website for more information or call today to make an appointment. We hope to be of service to you.
Dental Team: Royce Jones B.D.S | Callum Dunsmore B.D.S | Faenza Dunsmore B.D.S | Finn Gilroy B.D.S | Fiona Firth B.D.S
| Mickey Zhou B.D.S | Jessica Nantham B.D.S |
What makes us different
At Queen Street Dental Centre, we have a team of highly trained and experienced personnel to take good care of your dental needs. We use modern and innovative techniques to offer you the best possible service. Our technology includes:
- Cerec CAD/CAM dentistry - for robust, long-lasting and natural-looking restorations
- Digital X-ray - for reduced exposure to radiation
- Digital Panoramic X-ray - to scan all teeth and the adjacent bone structure
- Rotary NiTi endodontic intervention - newest technology for efficient cleaning and root canal treatment
- Intra oral camera - fabulous for creating dental images to establish areas which need more cleaning
- In surgery LCD screens - for the patient information and distraction
- Electro-surgery - to reshape gums when needed
- Nitrous oxide and oral sedation
- Sterilisation equipment - State-of-the-art digitally-monitored disinfection