Play Sense offers the following services in the Wellington region:
Play & Creative Therapy
Family & Whanau Support
Advice, Guidance & Solutions
Professional Training & Supervision
Early Learning Play Groups
Our therapy service offers a variety of support to children, young people and adults such as individual, siblings, group or joint with parent. We offer an approach that is tailored around the individual. We support parents, whanau and professionals, offering, advice, guidance and solutions. Professional and parent workshops are also available.
Our Therapy & Counselling Service can help with:
- Play and Creative Therapy can help with:
- Home or school difficulties e.g. ¿disruptive, naughty¿
- Behaviour problems
- Loss or grief (e.g. bereavement)
- Emotional difficulties including feeling angry, upset, sad, stressed, anxious or depressed
- Relationships, including parents, siblings & peers
- Disability, Autism, ADHD, & Asperger¿s Illness
- Trauma, separation or life changes
For more information, visit our website www.playsense.co.nz or contact us.
What makes us different?
We specialise in therapy and counselling services for children. We use a unique approach, creating opportunities through play. Our team consists of friendly professionals who are dedicated to ensuring all individuals reach their full potential.