Products and ServicesSource
Petrol, DieselVehicle Features
Motorcycles, Watercraft, Cars, Race CarsSpecialities
Automotive and Motorsport Engine ServicesVehicle Type
Testing, Restoration, Custom Work, Repairs, Reconditioning, Engine Builds, Reboring, Honing, Boring, Design, Machining, Assembly, Consulting, Engineering, GrindingParts
Visit Us Online
About Papakura Engine Specialists Ltd
Papakura Engine Specialists Ltd offers top-quality engine reconditioning services in New Zealand. We are well known in the speed car racing industry, specialising in reconditioning of race cars.
If your engine is smoking, sluggish, knocking or unresponsive or just needs reconditioning or upgrading our expert team has the solution.
Some of our services for all engines and motorsports.
- All cylinder head repairs and machining.
- Cylinder head and block pressure testing.
- Crack testing of all heads, blocks cranks,cams,con rods and all other metal parts.
- Multi angle valve and seat machining ,chamber desroudin and bowl reshaping.
- Cylinder head porting and polishing.
- Resurfacing of heads ,blocks and any other parts.
- Block boring and honing including torque plate honing.
- Crankshaft ,pistons,conrods,flywheels,flex plate and pressure plate balancing.
- Camshaft, crankshaft and camfollower grinding.
- Camshafts dialled in, camshafts identified using Computer CamPro.
- Engine block align boring and honing of main tunnels.
- Conrod resizing and aligning. New rod bolts fitted.Conrod lightening.
- Gudgeon bush replacement and honing. Custom bushes made.
- Piston valve pocket machining.Piston lightening.
- All custom machine work.Heli coils fitted.Broken bolts and studs removed.
- Engine blue printing.
Engine reconditioning will add years to the life of your vehicle, so for a better alternative to a second-hand engine with limited warranty get an estimate for your cars engine today.
Contact Papakura Engine Specialists Ltd in Auckland.
What makes us different
Our highly skilled, experienced and passionate team at Papakura Engine Specialists, use only the highest quality parts, products and equipment when working on your vehicle. Whether it's an entire engine exchange or the diesel reconditioning services on one minor part, you can trust that the work will be completed to the highest possible standards.