Products and ServicesFacilities
Function Room, Chapel, GardenVenues
Churches, Historical BuildingsService Options
Visit Us Online, Online ServicesTrades
Civil Unions, Renewal of Vows, Receptions, Vows, Wedding Receptions, Wedding PlanningAffiliation
Brides, Mother of the Bride, Flower Girls, Grooms, Bridesmaids
About Old St. Paul's
Old St Paul's is one of New Zealand's greatest heritage places, and one of the finest examples of timber Gothic Revival architecture in the world.
Old St Paul's welcomes everybody to celebrate their special day in this beautiful historic venue. Design a traditional or modern wedding ceremony, a religious or civil service, a civil union or renewal of vows - everything is possible.
Intimate, welcoming, elegant and tranquil, Old St Paul's is just a few minutes stroll from the central business district and its amenities. Since 1866, it's been our perfect venue for your celebration. Wow your guests with the warmth and unique historical architecture of Old St Paul's.
Hiring Old Paul's - Our wedding package includes:
- Venue hire of Old St Paul¿s and grounds
- The services of our Wedding Co-ordinator
- Professionally arranged seasonal flowers
- A choice of pew decorations
- The services of our Director of Music
- Pipe organ and grand piano, sound system, CD player and i-pod
- Sound system, CD player and i-pod dock are also available
- A wedding rehearsal
- Convenient central location
- Beautiful stained glass windows and the glowing wooden interior of this architectural masterpiece for your perfect photo backdrop