At Norfolk Lodge it's our Mission to provide a homelike environment where self-esteem is enhanced and individual needs are met. We encourage independence and expression.
Our Staff are carefully trained to provide just the right kind of support to allow you to retain your individuality and dignity. They take pride in the quality of their care giving and empathy with each Resident. In Service and ACE training keep staff up to date with the latest care methods.
We offer a full activities programme suited to our Residents including social, creative, recreational, and intellectual themes in both group and individual settings. Participation is always optional. The mini-bus can be seen far and wide on outings to popular destinations.
Home cooked meals are a feature of Norfolk Lodge. They're nutritious and tasty with a great variety on the menu. Special needs are catered for.
At Norfolk Lodge we offer a range of services that take away the worry about safety, security, daily cares and nutrition.
* Assistance and care 24 hours a day from trained skilled caring staff
* Call bell in Resident's room
* Our own Registered Nurse to supervise care
* Visiting Doctor and practitioners
* Rest Home care Stage II
* Dementia care in separate secure Unit Stage III
* Respite care allowing caregivers a well earned break
* Rehabilitation care after hospital, sickness or injury
* Day care assisting day care residents with daily cares
* Short or long term stays to suit client or family
* Daily menu approved by Dietician
* Facility, policies and procedures comply with MOH service specifications for aged care
* Automatic sprinkler and alarm system for Resident safety
* Purpose built facility catering to the needs of the Residents
We specialize in Rest and Convalescent homes in the Waitara area. Or kind and caring staff are able to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Relive yourself of stress and enjoy life today!
30 Princess Street Waitara Waitara
Enter your Fly Buys number to earn 3 points for this review.