At New Lynn Physiotherapy we will provide you with the best and latest physiotherapy treatment, by staff that are passionate about their profession. Known as the peoples choice for physiotherapy in West Auckland we have been delivering excellence in physiotherapy treatment for over 13 years.
We specialise in quality one on one treatments taking time to get to the cause of your injury or pain so that we can fix it rather than just treat your symptoms. Our aim is to get you back to maximum health and function in the quickest possible time. We listen to you and together we will put together the right treatment options for you as an individual.
We are based in three locations within New Lynn offering, two of these being within the largest gyms in West Auckland. We treat all injuries from the acute phase in the clinic through to the strengthening and conditioning phase using gym rehabilitation programmes.
Our three New Lynn Physiotherapy clinics are accredited by ACC, which means we have met strict quality standards ensuring you receive only the best physiotherapy treatment available.
Our physiotherapists are university educated, New Zealand registered physiotherapists experienced in treating a wide variety of conditions including:
- Sports Injuries including sprained ankles, ligament sprains, muscle tears, shoulder dislocations, shin splints.
- Back and neck injuries including joint sprains, whiplash, sciatica, muscle spasm.
- Work place injuries including muscle overuse injury, back pain and headaches
- Headaches and migraines
- Postural disorders and muscle imbalance - we show you how to correct and maintain good posture and flexibility.
- Post surgical rehabilitation following hip and knee joint replacements, shoulder surgery, knee reconstructions, lumbar and neck surgery.
- Whiplash from car accidents
- Frozen shoulder causing pain and stiffness in the shoulder joint.
- Gym based rehabilitation programmes to improve strength, improve core stability, prevent osteoporosis and to optimise injury recovery
- Pregnancy related injury or pain, pelvic pain from loose ligaments, lumbar spine and neck pain, weak abdominal muscles
If your condition is the result of an injury or external force you may qualify for ACC cover. You do not need to be referred by a Doctor for ACC cover; forms can be filled out at our clinics at your first appointment.
We have a podiatrist, acupuncturist and massage therapist on site, offering you a one stop shop for the best injury management.
As an ACC accredited clinic we offer ACC treatments with a small co-payment