Products and ServicesConcerns
Burns, Skin Allergies, Freckles, Melanomas, Moles, Skin Tags, Skin Lesions, Age Spots, Skin Problems, Skin Cancer, Melanoma, Basal Cell Carcinoma, Sun-damaged Skin, CancerService Options
Online Services, By AppointmentAssurances
Independently Owned & Operated, RegisteredPayment Options
About MoleMedic Skin Cancer Clinic
AT MOLEMEDIC WE SPECIALISE IN THE EARLY DIAGNOSIS AND SUCCESSFUL TREATMENT OF SKIN CANCERS & MELANOMA
Early Detection of Melanoma and Skin Cancers saves lives - it is a proven fact.
- You will be thoroughly examined by a Doctor with post graduate qualifications in Dermatoscopy and with extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer.
- Digital imaging and mole mapping may be offered, if agreed as being of value to you
- You will leave your appointment knowing the results, and with a recommendation for further review or treatment. There is no need to wait while images are sent for diagnosis.
- Removal or excision of a melanoma or skin cancer, if necessary, is offered at an advanced surgical level by the same Doctor who diagnosed you.
- Reviews and follow up offered
- MoleMedic is an AFFILIATED PROVIDER TO SOUTHERN CROSS HEALTH SOCIETY
You can make an appointment with MoleMedic without a referral from your own GP. Following your consultation, a report will be sent to your GP, unless you request otherwise.
New Zealand has one of the highest incidences of malignant melanoma in the world, and the incidence is doubling every 10 years. Melanoma is an aggressive skin cancer and can metastasize (spread) very quickly. You should have your skin checked regularly by a Doctor with specific qualifications in dermatoscopy.
ARE YOU AT RISK?
LifeStyle: Over exposure to the sun dramatically increases risk. Sunburn in childhood increases the melanoma risk significantly.
Family History: If your parents, grandparents or siblings have had a skin cancer or melanoma you are at increased risk.
Skin Type: If you are fair skinned and sunburn easily you are most at risk of skin cancer.
Pre-Cancerous Lesions: Some moles, especially those called a dysplastic naevus can progress to cancer and should be checked regularly
See Dr Wills at MoleMedic at two clinics in the Bay of Plenty:
At Fraser Clinic, 64 Fraser Street, Tauranga, Phone: 578 9495 and
At Dee Street Physiotherapy & Pilates, 4 Dee Street , Mt Maunganui.
Phone: 578 9495 for an appointment at either clinic of your choice.
MoleMedic Skin Cancer Clinic in Wanaka for skin cancer diagnosis and treatment - please contact us via our website
What makes us different
At MoleMedic we offer you a full skin cancer & melanoma diagnosis with a doctor qualified in dermatoscopy and then treatment - if required - by the same doctor who has advanced level skills in skin cancer surgery.