Products and ServicesProducts
Tactile Paving, Tactile Ground Surface Indicators, Tactile TilesAssurances
Locally Owned & Operated
About Mobility Research Centre
Innovative Tactile Solutions!
Mobility Research Center supplies and installs Tactile Ground Surface Indicators to aid blind and vision impaired pedestrians negotiate the built environment with dignity and safety.
Tactile Indicators are products made from various materials installed into the ground consisting of a series of raised studs or bars. They are installed in the form of laid textured paving units, tactile tiles, individual mushroom shaped tactile studs drilled and fixed into the ground or tactile mats glued to the ground surface.
Mobility Research Tactile Indicators outlast and outperform all other manufacturers resulting in New Zealands leading brand.
For more information please visit the Mobility Research website or call today to discuss your specific requirements.
What makes us different
We have over 20 years of experience in the industry, and we are the leading authority on supplying and installing the Tactile Ground Surface Indicators.The service we offer are as followed:
- Free Consulation - The common questions are answered online on our website. However for further information Mobility Research Center offers a cost free consultation service during any phase of your project.
- Supply And Installing - Mobility Research Centre specialises in the supply and installation of our retro-fit, individually drilled Tactile Stud Systems.
- Supply -Mobility Research Center will supply top quality Precast Concrete Tactile Pavers for your next project.
- Self Install Kits - When your smaller project requires our individual stud system, Mobility Research self install kits are an ideal solution
- Maintenance - Mobility Research offers a repair and maintenance service.