Great hosts! They made us feel VERY welcome.
If your expectations of a B&B are the following you are in the right place:
- Beds = Very comfortable
- Breakfast = Different and great each day...not just toast and coffee...but a lovingly prepared full-breakfast
- Clean = The place is spotless
- Friendly = Great hosts with good tips....Robert is particularly helpful with wine tasting routes as he is also a local wine guide
- Grounds = They have a great outdoor space to enjoy
- Location = The location is situated between the wine growing area and town.
7 minutes from CBD, Airport, Seaport next to Mission & Church Road Wineries
Karsten family, San Francisco USA
140 Avenue Rd Napier
@home New Zealand
Enter your Fly Buys number to earn 3 points for this review.