The Maritime Union of New Zealand represent waterfront workers, seafarers and related workers in New Zealand and can help you in many ways.
As a member you will be able to join collective agreements that are only gained through collective strength and organisation.
We have experienced negotiators who work with your workplace delegates to achieve the best possible conditions.
- Providing legal advice with any problems on the job
- By representing your views to the Government and campaigning for a better deal for workers
- To make sure you work in safe conditions
- Get the best employment agreements, including your pay and your holidays
- Access to superannuation and other membership benefits
You can join the Maritime Union by contacting our local branch or by sending us an email.