Products and ServicesProducts
Soap, Bath ProductsUses
About The Loofah Patch
Growers of soft natural loofah in New Zealand with a range of eco products for body, bath and home.
Our loofah products are made with the softest loofah which are gentle on the skin but leaves you feeling oh so clean when you step out of the shower, a gentle exfoliation like no other.
Some of our loofah products:
- Loofah Body Scrub Pads for an all over clean.
- Whole Loofah which are soft and puffy and clean those hard to reach places.
- Loofah Soap Pocket in two sizes which are great for those pesky soap ends that no-one knows what to do with.
- Loofah Soap Cushions which lifts handmade soap up out of the moisture to avoid it going soggy.
- Loofah Soap Foot Scrubs which have our most scrubbiest part of the loofah for a heavy duty scrub.
- Loofah Dish Scrubs for a biodegradable alternative for rinsing off your dishes.
- We also have a range of soaps, bath salts/milk and face clays that are also great for your skin.
Did you know that loofah are a vegetable and grow on a vine on land and don't come from the ocean? Our loofah are grown in Nelson, New Zealand where we have great sunshine hours. We grow them on big structures as they are very heavy before they start to dry off. We harvest them by hand and then they go through a lengthy cleaning process to remove any remaining fibre and seeds. You can find out more about how we grow the loofah on our website.