Products and ServicesServing
Doorbell Amplifiers, PhonesKinds
Alternative Listening Devices, Digital DevicesPrice Information
Ageing, Disabilities, Mixed Hearing Loss, Conductive Hearing Loss, Tinnitus
About Life Unlimited Hearing Therapy
Hearing Therapy is a FREE and independent national service that can help you live well with hearing loss.
- A hearing evaluation with a qualified hearing therapist
- Information on hearing aids and other technology, including available funding options
- Practical advice and tips for living with hearing conditions like tinnitus
- Strategies for you, your family and whanau to ease communication
- Referrals to other health services if needed
Hearing Therapy, provided by charitable trust Life Unlimited, is funded by the Ministry of Health for New Zealand citizens and permanent residents aged 16 years and over.
Clinics also available in Hornby and Lincoln.