Products and ServicesProducts
Cremation Urns, Headstones, CasketsAssociations
Funeral Directors Association of New ZealandPayment Options
Funeral Planning, Funeral Information, Life Tributes, Celebrants, Scattering, Embalming, Cremation, Mortuary TransfersTrades
Embalmers, Funeral DirectorsFacilities
Funeral Home, Viewing Room, Chapel, Crematorium, CemeteryFacilities
Funeral Home, MortuaryProducts
Funeral DirectorsService Options
Visit Us OnlineServices
Ceremonies, Funeral Planning, Customising, Viewing, Embalming, Burial, Cremation, Repatriation
About Legacy Funerals
Legacy Funerals is owned by Legacy Trust, which means all profits earned go back into the local community. When you choose Legacy Funerals you are choosing a funeral home that is experienced, trusted and professional and you are honouring your loved one with a lasting gift.
Whether your preference is for a modern, traditional or alternative funeral, we have the experience, expertise and compassion to give you advice and assistance to make the service special for you and your family.
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we are committed to caring for you at a difficult time.
Complete bereavement care, from the time you call, until you say goodbye.
For more information, please visit our website or give us a call today.
What makes us different
Our trusted and experienced team are here to listen to your needs, give you advice and help you understand the choices that are available to you and support you through your time of grief. Our complete bereavement care consists of:
- Private meeting rooms for meetings and discussing the service arrangements with loved ones
- Full funeral services to honour your loved one appropriately and celebrate their life as they wished
- Arrange burial or cremation according to requirements
- We have our own private on-site crematorium which means your loved one will always be in our care
- Comfortable viewing rooms
- Our team member can officiate the ceremony if you wish or we can liaise with the person you would like
- Audio-visual recordings can be made to share