We are Canterbury's Leading Label company and support most Canterbury businesses. (See our website). We produce high quality labels of all sizes, shapes and colours. From one colour labels to multi-colour labels with foils, embossing and varnishes. Our service is second to none and our friendly team is here to assist you.
Products and Services:
- Wine labels - We specialise in printing fine-quality wine labels with detailed embellishments, to achieve the exact look you are after. We guarantee a fast turnaround and will work closely with you and your graphic designer.
- Electrical product labels - We print labels for several clients in the electrical industry and understand your specialised needs. We are one of the few authorised suppliers in New Zealand of labels that meet international UL safety standards, and will produce them to your exact specifications.
- Instruction labels, circuit diagrams, keypads, warning labels, speaker rings and much more - We can provide whatever type of label you need. Small quantities are no problem either.
- Food & beverage labels - If you need packaging labels, as well as nutritional panels, security seals, batch and best-before-date labels for overprinting, barcodes or other types of food or beverage labels, we can supply them to your exact specifications. We also do short-run labels for case and bulk packs, including barcodes. We can supply your labels with freezer or chiller grade adhesives, and we offer a wide choice of label materials.
- Special Applications - We produce a wide range of labels for outdoor applications such as bumper stickers, feed and seed sacks, water tanks and skis. We also print service labels and parking permits for windscreens. For a really durable finish we can either silk-screen print your labels (in singles or on a roll) or laminate them.
- Plain labels - If you simply need plain labels in sheets or on rolls, for overprinting, we can supply them. We can produce your labels to be suitable for laser printers, thermal printers, dot matrix or bubble jet printers.
- Overprinting of labels - We can overprint your labels using thermal transfer, which is excellent for short runs. This method is ideal for overprinting base labels with different varieties, nutritional panels and barcodes (including case barcodes).
- Barcodes - Most retailers now require barcodes to comply with GS1 standards and some will even reject products with non-compliant barcodes. Leading Label is GS1-accredited, which means we can advise you on the correct layout for your barcodes and verify them. We use the same verification equipment as GS1, so you can be sure your barcodes comply before you send them to GS1 for approval.
- Label printers and ribbons - We also sell a wide range of label printers and associated printer ribbons.
- Pharmaceutical Labels & Chemist Labels
Visit our website for more detailed information.