Products and ServicesPrice Information
Attachments, Motors, Carpet Cleaners, Hoses, Bags, Brushes, Electric Motors, Filters, Dust BagsService Options
Pick-ups, Service Calls, Mobile Service, Phone OrdersServices
Testing, Repairs, Custom Designing, Maintenance, Customising, Troubleshooting, Replacement, InstallationBrands
Electrolux, Nilfisk, Hayden, Hoover, PullmanAssurances
Guaranteed, Locally Owned & OperatedKinds
Bagless, Built-in, CentralMarkets Served
Hay Fever, Allergies, Pollen, Asthma
About KIWIVAC CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEMS (1999) LIMITED
Kiwivac Central Vacuum Systems have been designing, manufacturing and installing their own range of New Zealand made power units since 1992.
We are large enough to be competitive in the market but still small enough to give you the personal service required.
We service all types of:
- Central vacuum cleaners
- Clear blockages in your pipe work
- Repair any brand of central vacuum power unit
- Extensive range of accessories to fit all brands
- Repair accessories (where possible)
We sell, install, and service, Drimaster and Hex390 ventilation systems.
Areas of Kiwivac include:
- Residential - many, if not all, central vacuum manufacturers will recommend a system without first looking at your needs. Kiwivac takes the time to discover what your needs are before recommending one of our systems. Kiwivac central vacuum systems can be installed into new or existing homes.
- Commercial - with typical kiwi ingenuity Kiwivac can and will design a system to suit most commercial applications. for commercial use, these machines are available with the option of single or multiple motors.
- Other - boats, buses, semi-trailers, etc
Kiwivac being the only NZ Made central vacuum system we can design a system to suit your needs, whether you are
- building a new home,
- renovating and needing wall inlets added or the power unit moved or
- you have bought an existing home and want to install a system
- want to install a central vac system into a commercial or semi-commercial building.
Why choose a Kiwivac? We have a built-in central vacuum:
- Health - it eliminates the re-circulation of dust mite allergens, and unlike all portable vacuum cleaners, the dirty exhaust air is vented outside your living area.
- Less power used - a superior job in less time with 3-5 times more cleaning power than most portable vacuum cleaners, even 40 meters away from the power unit.
- Low noise - eliminates the loud, irritating noise of portable vacuum cleaners because the power unit is not only acoustically insulated, but is generally located outside your living area.
- Versatility - can be used for any type of cleaning) carpeting, wood and tile floors, drapes, furniture, crevices, corners, staircases, etc). Whether your home is built or under construction, a central vacuum can be installed to provide all the benefits.
- Economical - saves you time and money by greatly prolonging the life of your carpet due to increased, deep down cleaning power.
What makes us different
Kiwivac is the only Central Vacuums MADE IN NEW ZEALAND - we know central vacuums inside and out!
We have the cleanest emptying systems available and our systems require no ongoing maintenance. Saving you money in the long run.
While we do not claim to be the largest manufacturer of Central Vacuum Systems, we do take pride in having the highest standards in the quality, performance, and engineering of our Central Vacuum Systems.
Not only do we maintain high standards of quality, but we also excel in our standards of service delivery and innovation. This has made Kiwivac a leader in the Central Vacuum industry!