Products and ServicesPractices
Real Estate Law, Property LawService Options
Visit Us OnlineMarkets Served
Buy-sell Agreements, AgreementsServices
Locally Owned & Operated
About Key Conveyancing
Welcome to Key Conveyancing - where we take care of all aspects of the transfer of property ownership, with a focus on non-commercial properties in the eastern Bay of Plenty region.
Our Papamoa office is run by Tess Halse, a registered conveyancer whose background in real estate has provided her with valuable knowledge, which she is happy to pass on to clients. Her services include:
- Pre-contractual information and advice
- Follow up of conditions in the Agreement for Sale and Purchase
- Title search and discharge of mortgage (if applicable)
- Apportionment of rates, and rental/body corporate levies where applicable
- Preparation of all documentation
- Completion of the electronic registration of Transfer of Ownership
And much, much more!
Our competitive prices and fees are fixed, so there are no extra charges for any time spent looking over your agreement or for pre-contractual advice provided by us.
Please visit our website for more information, then call or email to discuss all your requirements today.
What makes us different
Our lawyers specialize in transferring land ownership from one person or entity to another. Our services include:
- change of ownership on the Certificate of Title
- registration of mortgage (for buyers)
- discharge of mortgage (for sellers)
- transfer of cleared funds from the buyer to the seller