Key Conveyancing can take care of all aspects of the residential transfer of property ownership for you.
We offer fixed fees for all our work and if for some reason your agreement does not go through, we do not charge you for our time!
This is to ensure that you get good legal advice when you need it most without being concerned about costs.
Our Tauranga South office is run by Ninka Hall, a Conveyancing Practitioner with 14 years qualified experience as a Legal Executive.
Our services include:
- Pre contract information and advice
- Working through the conditions in the Agreement for Sale and Purchase
- Title searches
- Working with your Bank with either a new mortgage or a discharge of mortgage (if applicable)
- Apportionment of rates, rental/body corporate levies where applicable
- Preparation of all documents including new transfers and mortgages
- Completion of the registration of the Certificate of Title
- New Wills if required
Our prices are very competitive - check out our website for fees and more information about us or call for a fixed quote.