Products and ServicesServices
Maintenance, Surveying, Drilling, Welding, External Inspections, Testing, Inspections, Dredging, Repairs, Construction, Salvaging, Consulting, Photography, Digital Photography, DemolitionPrice Information
Free Estimates, Contract Rates, Free Information, Maintenance Contracts, Government ContractsReputation
References AvailableService Options
Quotes, Emergency Services, 1 Day Service, On-site ServiceService Areas
Registered, Privately Owned & Operated, Certified
About Greenfield Diving Services
Servicing the North Island and beyond with vast experience and knowledge of inshore and inland diving operations, you can rely on us to deliver your underwater and contaminated environment construction, salvage and surveying requirements.
Our divers hold associated trade or technical qualifications as well as relevant industry standard competencies, which gives us an advantage when working in technical operations.
Contact us for:
- Construction Diving (installation and maintenance of underwater structures)
- Salvage Diving (including boats, cars, machinery and other)
- Survey Diving (including CCTV, NDT testing and sonar imaging)
- Dredging Services (including marinas, small lakes and ponds, intake structures and stream beds)
- Underwater Products (design and manufacturing)
- Hazardous Environment (fully equipped for contaminated environment operations)
- Underwater Projects (our team can deliver results from design to final installation and ongoing monitoring/maintenance
For more information, please visit our website; or give us a call today.