Products and ServicesTreatments
Non-surgical Treatments, Travel VaccinationsAssurances
Locally Owned & Operated, RegisteredConcerns
Bronchitis, Colds, Chest Pain, Pregnancy, Headaches, Flu, Urgent Care Injuries, Stress, Fevers, Pain, Coughs, Sprains, Accidents, Chronic Illnesses, ConstipationTrades
Doctors, Registered Nurses, General PractitionersPractices
Palliative care, Insurance Medicals, Dive Medicals, Cervical Smears, Minor Surgery
About Glenfield Medical Centre
Glenfield medical Centre is a family orientated medical practice situated in the heart of Glenfield, on Auckland's North Shore.
For Emergencies (such as severe bleeding, difficulty breathing or chest pain) please dial 111 for an ambulance.
- Follow-up Care/ Medication Reviews
- Minor Surgery
- Well Infant & Child Checks
- Chronic Disease Management
- Palliative Care Management
- Aged Care Services
- Travel Medicine Advice
- Medicals - Driving License, Diving, Insurance, etc
- Cervical Smears
- Contraception Advice
- Referrals to Other Providers
- Wound management & dressings
- Blood pressure checks
- Weight management
- Cryotherapy (Liquid nitrogen)
- Immunisations & vaccinations
- Travel vaccinations & advice
- Ear syringing
- ECG recording
- Pregnancy tests
- Spirometry (lung function test) - Usually performed during respiratory clinic.
- Tympanometry (middle ear function test)
For more info please see our website, email or call us to speak one of our friendly team.
What makes us different
Our practice is very well established; and has been serving the local (and wider) community for over 25 years.