Products and ServicesServices
Investigations, Consulting, Design, Testing, Expert WitnessesStructures
Dams, Bridges, Retaining WallsConcerns
Slope Stability, LandslidesPlaces
Commercial, Residential, Industrial
About Geosolve Ltd
Trading until recently as the southern group of Tonkin and Taylor Ltd, the GeoSolve staff have two decades of experience serving the South.
At GeoSolve we understand the importance of managing geological risk, and our specialist knowledge and proven track record means we can provide practical resilient solutions specific to your location and requirements.
If you have to do work on or under the ground we can provide the technical advice you require.
We offer quality services including:
- Natural hazard risk assessment including: liquefaction and lateral spreading, landslides, rockfall, and flood hazard
- Engineering geological field investigations for: TC1, TC2 and TC3 land
- Geotechnical design including: shallow and deep foundations, retaining wall, and rockfall protection
- Geotechnical Design Features Reports (DFR) tailored for: pre-purchase, repair, rebuild, and new builds
- Pavement structural testing and design for: Highways, local roads, ports, and airports
- Water resources including: ground and surface water hydrology, drainage infrastructure, and small dam design
For more information and for queries, please visit our website or give us a call today.
What makes us different
We are a geotechnical engineering consultancy providing a wide variety of services for domestic, commercial and agricultural clients across the South Island. Our engineers specialise in all areas of engineering geology, geotechnical engineering, natural hazards, and more. Contact us today for a practical and cost-effective geotechnical solution, tailored to your unique requirements.