Trading until recently as the southern group of Tonkin and Taylor Ltd, the GeoSolve staff have two decades of experience serving the South.
At GeoSolve we understand the importance of managing geological risk, and our specialist knowledge and proven track record means we can provide practical resilient solutions specific to your location and requirements.
If you have to do work on or under the ground we can provide the technical advice you require.
We offer quality services including:
- Natural hazard risk assessment including: liquefaction and lateral spreading, landslides, rockfall, and flood hazard
- Engineering geological field investigations for: TC1, TC2 and TC3 land
- Geotechnical design including: shallow and deep foundations, retaining wall, and rockfall protection
- Geotechnical Design Features Reports (DFR) tailored for: pre-purchase, repair, rebuild, and new builds
- Pavement structural testing and design for: Highways, local roads, ports, and airports
- Water resources including: ground and surface water hydrology, drainage infrastructure, and small dam design
For more information and for queries, please visit our website or give us a call today.