Products and ServicesItems
Handrails, Brackets, Racks, Siding, Machinery, Truck Racks, Automotive Tools, Bars, Bearings, Pipes, Beams, Copper Pipe, Bull Bars, Tanks, Aluminium Pipe, Cans, Batteries, Computers, Roofing, Radiators, Tools, Auto Bodies, Castings, WiresMarkets Served
Residential, Commercial, Agricultural, IndustrialFacilities
Copper, Lead, Aluminium, Scrap Metal, Brass, Cast Iron, Iron, Nickel, General Sheet Metal
About General Metal Recyclers Ltd
General Metal Recyclers is an established, respected scrap metal recycling business. We are CASH BUYERS OF ALL METALS, scrap metal ferrous and non-ferrous including Aluminium, Copper and Stainless Steel from industrial suppliers, scrap metal dealers and the public.
GMR is far more than just a scrap metal dealer with thirty staff whose collective experience spans over 170 years in metal recycling combined with the services we can offer far exceed any other service provider.
We have an extensive knowledge of the removal and recycling of all scrap metal related products from all over New Zealand and have played a key role in delivering solid returns to our clients through this knowledge. GMR leads the industry with the highest standards service and solutions delivery.
Scrap We Buy
We scrap a wide range of metal items which include:
- Air Conditioners
- Stainless Steel
- Power Cables
- Roofing Iron
- Vehicle Bodies
- Washing Machines
- Water Heaters (Hot Water Cylinders)
- + Much More
Scrap We Sell/Export
- Stainless Steel
- Power Cable
- Steel HMS1
- Insize bales
So ring us now or come in and see us with all your scrap.
We can pickup your scrap metal and make life a whole lot easier for you.
If its scrap and its metal we want it
What you Need when Selling Scrap
- You will need to bring in a photo ID
- You may be asked to verify your Identification
- You will be required to give your full name and date of birth
- You will be required to sign for the transaction of goods
- You may be asked to provide proof of ownership of the goods that you are selling
- You will need to give your current address. You may be asked for proof of this.
- Every transaction at GMR is recorded with our security camera system.
- All vehicles must be De-registered prior to delivery to any GMR depot.
You may be asked to provide proof of this via showing our buyers a completed and officially stamped MR15 form. This can be obtained by going to one of the following:
- The Automobile Association (AA)
- Post Shops and Books & More outlets (excluding number plates)
- Vehicle Inspection New Zealand (VINZ)
- Vehicle Testing New Zealand (VTNZ)
For any additional questions please don't hesitate to contact our experienced team today.
What makes us different
General Metal Recyclers LTD (GMR) has grown to become one of New Zealand's largest 100% New Zealand owned scrap metal dealers with its head office based at Belmont Lower Hutt.