Me and my friend booked the spa suite for a weekend getaway from the kids and husbands. First thing we noticed: black hair all over the bathroom floor leading to the kitchen, which made us notice coffee splattered up the cupboard. My brave friend had removed her shoes and the carpet was wet. They had mopped the carpet! Lol. And the spa pool in the room was gross and very dirty. We had an appointment so had to rush out. Thought maybe it will be ok just to sleep. As we closed our windows, we got mould all over our hands! So disgusting! We ended up booking in next door at the Boulevard. I told the owners of Gateway all that was yukky in the room, and they refunded straight away and didn't seem at all surprised, or even try to offer us another room, which we wouldn't have taken anyway. Would never stay there. Especially as there are other nicer cleaner motels for around the same price. Gross!!!