Fluid Fittings Limited is a New Zealand owned and operated wholesaler established in 1987 with branches in Auckland and Christchurch.
Fluid Fittings specialises in the supply of hydraulic adaptors and associated valving, couplers and accessories and special steels for the hydraulic and engineering industries.
Our focus is on providing "excellence in service" which we achieve through a dedicated team, comprehensive stocks and robust quality procedures.
Our products are detailed below:
- Steel and stainless steel hydraulic adaptors.
- Steel and stainless steel metric bite type fittings.
- Steel and stainless steel hose tails and ferrules.
- Steel, stainless steel and brass Snap-tite, Techni-turn, Inteva and Hydraulics Incorporated quick release couplers.
- Steel and stainless steel Exmar, Inteva, Valve-tek and Snap-tite ball valves, 3 way ball valves, needle valves and check valves.
- Steel and stainless steel Techni-turn and Hydraulics Incorporated swivels.
- Steel and stainless steel RSB pipe clamps with polypropylene and rubber inserts.
- Hard chrome bar also known as chrome bar, chrome shafting and ram spear
- Hone bore tube also known as honed bore tube, honed cylinder tube, ram tube and barrel tube.
- Seamless steel and stainless steel tube in both imperial and metric sizes for the reticulation of oil and manufacture of heat exchangers.
- We cut the hard chrome bar and hone bore tube to the length required.