Products and ServicesService Options
Warranties, Manufacturers Warranties, Insurance Approved, Independently OwnedServices
Screening, Exams, Assessments, Repairs, Fitting, TestingConcerns
Tinnitus, Mixed Hearing Loss, Disabilities, Deafness, RingingPrice Information
About First Hearing Centre Ltd
For honest, unbiased advice be sure to talk to First Hearing Centre! As a local audiology clinic we take pride in delivering adults and children aged four years and over with quality hearing advice and assessments.
Customer care is paramount, and non-biased quality advice given.
Carey Wright is a qualified audiologist, and a full member of the NZ Audiological Society (MNZAS), with years of experience and top in her field. Carey will help you to work out what your real hearing needs are, to help you hear and improve your lifestyle.
Accredited to work with ACC, Veteran Affairs, WINZ and Accessable (Ministry of Health) subsidy funding. Talk to First Hearing Centre about:
- A range of latest technology hearing aids
- Checking and adjusting of existing hearing aids
- Arranging hearing aid repairs
- Custom ear plugs and moulds
- Tinnitus masking devices
- Remotes, streamers and other devices providing connectivity between your hearing aids and the telephone, your mobile, television and Bluetooth technologies
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
Call today to arrange an appointment to discuss your needs, or visit our website.
What makes us different
Your care and well-being is absolutely our number one priority. The best solution for each individual need is carefully considered.