Products and ServicesMarkets Served
Hot Water Heaters, Emergency Lighting, Alarms, Desk Lighting, Lighting, Fans, Motion Detectors, Fuse Boxes, Signs, Audio Plugs, Electrical Socket, Architectural Area Lighting, Floodlights, Hot Water Cylinders, Outlets, Circuit Breakers, Heat Pumps, Security Systems, Fibre Optic Cables, Access Controls, Power Points, Data Communication Systems, Safety Switches, Smoke Detectors, ADSL, Cable, Fluorescent Lighting, Fluorescent Lamps, IP Cameras, Exhaust Fans, Electrical Outlets, Ceiling Fans, Fire Alarms, Appliance Connections, Central Heating, LAN, Burglar Alarm SystemsService Options
Ovens, Freezers, Washing Machines, Dryers, Dishwashers, Refrigerators, Ranges, CooktopsServices
Repairs, InstallationPrice Information
Repairs, Maintenance, Security, WiringMarkets Served
Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, SimpsonAssurances
About D W Dentice Ltd
DW Dentice is an Electrical Contractor and Electrician who has been servicing the greater Wellington region for more than 50 years, and has built a reputation for delivering quality, reliable services to the highest standards.
The company carries out a wide range of Domestic, Commercial and Industrial installations, repairs and maintenance.
At D.W.Dentice, we employ 20 staff with 15 vehicles that not only service the Wellington area, but also travel to centres such as New Plymouth and Napier.
Our Services Include:
- Electrical servicing for residential, commercial and industrial appliances
- Datacentre installation, maintenance & thermographic reporting
- Electrical reticulation to commercial building
- Installing security and surveillance systems
- Installing and repairing neon signs and all exterior signage
- Electrical services for refurbishments and upgrades
- Home office automation
- Full after hours support 24/7
- Security Systems
- Telephone and LAN Wiring
- Installation and servicing of hand-dryers and hygiene equipment.
Call us today!
What makes us different
DW Dentice Ltd are Wellington based Electricians & Electrical Contractors, servicing the greater Wellington region for more than 55 years.