Products and ServicesServices
Pre-Surgical Eye Evaluation, Eyelid Surgery, Glaucoma Laser Surgery, Exams, ConsultingConcerns
Glaucoma, Double Vision, Floaters, Cataracts, Dry EyesService Options
Visit Us Online, ConsultationsTrades
Eye Exams, EvaluationsProducts
Eye Care Aids, Iris
About Eye Centre Primecare
Doctor David Dalziel is a qualified and experienced Ophthalmologist, Clinical Director Ophthalmology Northland District Health Board and Director of Eye Centre Primecare.
With years of experience, his areas of specialisation include:
- Cataract Surgery, Pterygium Removal, Ectropian, Entropian, ACC Ocular Injury, Corneal Surgery, Glaucoma, Paediatric Ophthalmology, Medical Retina Disorders
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Multifocal Lens Implants / Clear Lens Extractions
- Medical Retina / AMD, Retinal Detachments, Intravitreal Avastin Injections
- Strabismus (Squints)
- Ocuplastics, Ectropians, Entropians, Blepharoplasties, Ptosis
- Yag Laser & Argon Laser (Diabetic Laser)
Also, checks general eye problems, infections, tear problems and foreign body removal.
To find out more or for an appointment call Doctor David Dalziel & Doctor Andrew Watts today.
What makes us different
The Ophthalmologist Dr David Matthew Dalziel is experienced in cataract surgery, glaucoma, medical retina, oculoplastic surgery, pterygium surgery and squint management. He practices at Kensington Hospital and Whangarei Hospital.