Doctor David Dalziel is a qualified and experienced Ophthalmologist, Clinical Director Ophthalmology Northland District Health Board and Director of Eye Centre Primecare.
With years of experience, his areas of specialisation include:
- Cataract Surgery, Pterygium Removal, Ectropian, Entropian, ACC Ocular Injury, Corneal Surgery, Glaucoma, Paediatric Ophthalmology, Medical Retina Disorders
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Multifocal Lens Implants / Clear Lens Extractions
- Medical Retina / AMD, Retinal Detachments, Intravitreal Avastin Injections
- Strabismus (Squints)
- Ocuplastics, Ectropians, Entropians, Blepharoplasties, Ptosis
- Yag Laser & Argon Laser (Diabetic Laser)
Also, checks general eye problems, infections, tear problems and foreign body removal.
To find out more or for an appointment call Doctor David Dalziel & Doctor Andrew Watts today.