Products and ServicesTrades
Embalming, Funeral Information, Funeral Planning, Ceremonies, BurialFacilities
Function Room, Funeral Home, ChapelProducts
Brochures, Caskets, Markers, Cremation Urns, Flowers
About Dignity Funeral Services
Dignity Funeral Services - We provide everything you need to organise a funeral for your loved ones.
We understand that arranging a funeral can be daunting. Here at Dignity Funeral Services, we strive to make everything a little bit easier for you and your family. Established in 2001, we are a relatively new business but our chapel and reception lounge have been appreciated by many Dunedin families. Give us a call to find out how we can help you plan or pre-plan a funeral that suits your needs.
Pre Planning - Why plan ahead?
Take some of the stress away from your family by making prior arrangements for your funeral service. We record all details in the strictest confidence.
See our Pre-planning Funeral brochure
Our job is to make sure that all of the arrangements have been made prior to conducting the funeral on the day. We can work with family members to:
- Plan the format of the funeral service
- Decide who will deliver the eulogy ¿ family member(s) or a close personal friend
- Select music, reading or poetry for during the service
- Decide on the use of other symbols such as candles, flowers and photos as required;discuss the content of the printed service sheets
- Schedule the audiovisual presentation (if any) in the service.
After the funeral, we will electronically register the death of the person who has died. After it has been processed, we will give the death certificate directly to you or to the solicitor who is dealing with the estate. We can assist with:
- The selection of Headstones and Plaques
- We provide a bereavement support service
- We can discuss financial options to accommodate most budgets
If you have any further questions or just want to have a chat about some of the options available, please feel free to contact us.
What makes us different
We can help you to plan or pre-plan a funeral that suits you and your family. We strive to make everything just a little bit easier to handle.