DCG Consulting undertakes ecological investigations and provides expert advice to both, the public, agricultural and private sectors.
The environmental consultants at DCG have a wide range of expertise including flora and fauna identification, knowledge of a range of environmental monitoring techniques and practical experience in ecological experimental design, execution and reporting.
* Ecological impact assessments
* Vegetation surveys
* Restoration plans
* Ecological data analysis
* Freshwater stream assessments
* Ecological monitoring, including design, implementation and analysis
* Environmental opportunities and constraints analysis
* Wind farm bird strike monitoring
* New Zealand falcon monitoring
What makes us different?
Davis Consulting Group provides strategic planning and policy advice, as well as ecological assessments, contaminated land investigations and management of resource consent applications. We pride ourselves on our wealth of knowledge and experience, and seek to deliver you with the most cost effective solution for your project.