Products and ServicesProducts
Wedding Cakes, Cheesecake, Cake, Fruit Cake, Cake Decorations, Decorations, CupcakesCakes
Vegetarian, Gluten FreePrice Information
Free ConsultationService Options
Cake Stands, Figurines, Fondant, Candles, Icing, Baking PansAssurances
Over 30 Years Experience, Family Owned & OperatedEvents
Christmas, Birthdays, 21st Birthdays
About Celebration Cakes
Celebration Cakes has been delighting Aucklanders with delicious creative cakes for over 30 years. We also have a great range of decorating supplies and cake tins for hire.
Over the years we have become well known for our customised cakes and also have an extensive collection of albums to browse through, some of which are featured on our website.
Most cakes can be made in a variety of flavours, including:
- Chocolate, Marble, Madeira (Vanilla, Lemon or Orange), butterscotch, jaffa, Choc mud
- White choc, Fruit, Farmhouse (light fruit), Carrot and Red velvet
- We also bake Eggless and Gluten/Dairy free cakes
We can take credit card phone orders deliver to most areas in Auckland.
Cake Decorating Supplies:
- Fondant icing in many different colours.
- Cake boards (round, square, rectangular, heart, octagonal & hexagonal)
- Cupcake cases & edible decorations
- Over 500 types/colours of ribbon
- Cutters for icing & biscuits
- Icing colours & dusting powders
- Piping bags & Wilton nozzles
- Impression mats
- Candles (novelty, numbers, plain, etc.)
- Wilton products
- Chocolate making equipment, colours, flavours & fillings
We can also print edible images for your cake or ours!
A selection of our products is shown on our website.
Hope to see you in store soon!
For cake orders - Deposit to be 50% of total, 20% of which is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
What makes us different
Whatever the event, at Celebration Cakes we can design a beautifully bespoke, creative and customised cake to suit your special occasion.
We have an extensive variety, not to mention we also stock supplies for the budding decorator. Let us help you mark your occasion with a Celebration cake today.