BuckettLaw, the employment law experts, are lawyers specialising in the area of employment law. The firm is led by Barbara Buckett, an expert in the employment law field with over 35 years experience as a specialist employment lawyer.
BuckettLaw is Wellington based however services clients nationwide, including those based in major city centres such as Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier, Hastings, New Plymouth, Masterton, Taupo, Christchurch, Nelson, Blenheim and Dunedin. BuckettLaw is a 21st century firm with technology enabling representation of clients outside the Wellington region.
BuckettLaw is focused on serving clients in the following areas: Wellington Central, North Wellington & Porirua, Lower & Upper Hutt, Kapiti Coast, Wairarapa, Palmerston North, the greater Manawatu region, Nelson and Blenheim.
Not sure whether you or your business needs an employment lawyer? First email or phone contact is free so give us a call now on 04 472 8600. We offer efficient and effective legal advice as well as affordable representation.
Our services and products include:
- Employment Advocacy & Support
- Litigation Services (Employment Relations Authority, Employment Court & Court of Appeal)
- Dispute Resolution Services (Mediation, Negotiation & Arbitration)
- HR Advice and Products
- Employment Documents (Employment Agreements, Organisational Policies & Procedures, Written Warnings & Redundancy Documentation)
- Health and Safety Advice and Frameworks
- Industrial Relations
- Hiring and Firing Advice
- Raising and Pursuing Personal Grievances
- Bullying and Harassment Advice
- Human Rights Tribunal Applications
- Restructures and Redundancy Advice
For more information about BuckettLaw, visit our website www.buckettlaw.co.nz.
We look forward to hearing from you and being of assistance.