Products and ServicesServices
Medical Care, Meals, Aged care, Dementia CareActivities
Social Activities, Music, ProgrammesMeals
Lunch, Dinner, BreakfastConcerns
Dementia, Ageing, Memory Loss, DisabilitiesFeatures
Levels of CareBedrooms
Visit Us OnlineFacilities
Cottages, Apartments, Rest home
About Bishopspark Retirement Village
The Bishopspark Retirement Living is set in four and half acres of grounds on the banks of the River Avon in the heart of Christchurch.
In the 1900s, Bishopspark was the home of Bishop Harper, then of succeeding bishops and their families, laymen and guests of the diocese. In 1984, Bishopspark was developed and established as a premier retirement village with excellent facilities and a wide range of care services.
Bishopspark offers you the opportunity to retire to a tranquil, city centre location with:
- Gracious living within a historic setting
- Beautiful river and park surroundings
- Freedom to relax and enjoy the beautiful city of Christchurch
- Sense of community and privacy
What makes us different
- Premium Park Terrace location.
- Small, friendly community.
- Variety of units with individual features.
- Bedroom cottage available now!