Verified business This listing has been claimed by the business owner. If you want to claim it, click here
Auckland Plastic Surgical Centre offers a complete range of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery for adults and children. APSC is the practice of two of New Zealand's leading Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeons - Martin Rees and Tristan de Chalain (Specialists registered with the NZ Medical Council).
Some of the services offered include:
* Abdominal & lower body recontouring (Abdominoplasty or Tummy Tuck)
* A line of high quality vitamin-rich skin products.
* Arm loose skin reduction
* Beauty therapy
* Breast enlargement, reduction, lifting and reconstruction
* Diagnosis and excision of skin cancers & moles
* Dupuytren's contracture
* Facial, breast, buttock and pectoral implants
* Facial rejuvenation (face, neck & brow lifts, eye tucks, lip enhancement, thread suspension)
* Hand surgery
* Liposuction & Liposculpture
* Male & Female Genital Surgery (Hypospadiasis & Labiaplasty)
* Nose and ear reshaping (Rhinoplasty & Otoplasty)
* Prescription skin care / cosmeceuticals
* Registered nurse injector for Botox Â® and dermal fillers
* Skin cancers
* Surgery for paediatric problems and congenital anomalies
* Trauma reconstructions and scar revisions
The environment at Auckland Plastic and Cosmetic Surgical Centre is one that allows time for all of your questions and concerns to be addressed, provides the highest quality surgery with meticulous after-care, and is staffed by experienced and supportive personnel.
"You Beauty" - beauty therapists are also available at our practice to assist you.
Fellows of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, NZ Association of Plastic Surgeons, Australasian Society of Plastic Surgeons, NZ Foundation for Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, International Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons.
Visit our website for more information on our wide range of plastic surgery options and services or contact us today and we will be happy to answer any of your questions confidentially.
Parking: Free off-street (In basement, easy access)
Level 2, OneHealth Building 122 Remuera Rd Remuera Auckland 1050
NZ Medical Association (NZMA)
New Zealand Association of Plastic Surgeons (NZAPS)