Join in and get involved with your local community! Auckland Council offers you everything you need to get active from fitness, leisure and social fun to swimming, sports and even childcare.
Through our 43 centres across Auckland, we hold countless recreation programmes during the school terms. No matter what you want to do, we've got a programme to suit you.
Our services range across:
- Fitness - Cardio machines, resistance machines, free weights, quality programming and more to help you on your way.
- Pools - The most fun you can have with your togs on! Affordable, well-maintained, and all across the city.
- Recreation - Something for all ages, from babies to the elderly, across all abilities.
- Childcare - On-site care for pre-schoolers, school-aged kids, Kauri Kids early childhood education.
- Venue Hire - Low cost, flexible and lots of space for weddings, birthdays, sports events and community groups.
We're in your community and happy to help you, whatever your needs may be.
For more information and for queries, please visit our website or give us a call today.