The Auckland City Mission provides free social services to struggling Aucklanders, including:
- Food for individuals, families and community foodbanks
- Support for older people and the homeless
- Drug and alcohol detoxification services
- Food parcels and gifts at Christmas
- Annual Christmas lunch for 2000 people
To continue providing its services, the Mission relies on donations of food & goods and the generosity of the Auckland public to support its fundraising campaigns.
The Mission also raises funds through its New Beginnings shops in the CBD, Glen Innes, and Takapuna, where donated goods that are excess to requirements are sold.
If you would like to help the Mission provide support to Aucklanders in desperate need, please get in touch with us today.
What makes us different?
We offer a wide range of community services in the Auckland Region. Our organization is passionate, dynamic and focus on social service. The needs of Auckland¿s people are at the heart of everything we do.