Products and ServicesActivities
Diving, Scuba DivingProducts
Fins, Oxygen, Snorkels, Goggles, Down Indicators, Masks, Regulators, Dive Computers, Knives, Computers, Buoyancy Compensators, Tanks, BeltsBrands
Customising, Repairs, Testing
About Air Technology Limited
Air Technology Ltd is the leading supplier of Diving Compressors in NZ & the South Pacific. Establish in 1992, our large factory in Mairangi Bay, Auckland, New Zealand is a modern facility a fully-equipped workshop.
Service area for Breathing Air Compressors:
- SCUBA cylinder testing laboratory
- Very well-equipped Dive Equipment servicing department
- And a Retail Dive Shop that showcases a compressor display area.
Contact us for:
- Breathing Air Compressors for SCUBA Diving and Fire Fire Fighting
- Dispensing Panels for filling SCUBA and SCUBA cylinders
- Filter Sets for Air and Nitrox Systems
- Air driven hydraulic pumps for Hydrostatic Testing Rigs
- A full-range of Diving Equipment
Sole NZ Agents for:
- Aerotechnica Coltri (Coltri-Sub) Italy
- Diving Compressors, Spare Parts and Diving Equipment
- Lawrence FactorR (USA)
- Breathing Air Filtration, Spare Parts, and Consumables
What makes us different
Our range of diving equipment we use include three compressor pump designs to provide a wide range of compressor outputs:
- The MCH-6 model is a four stage compressor with 3.5 cfm/fad (100 L/min) maximum output. It is robust, lightweight, and easily maintained. It is commonly used for recreational divers
- The MCH-13 and MCH-16 model has outputs of 7.6cm/fad (215 L/min) and 9.0 cfm/fad (260 L/min). These models are built using many common parts, allowing distributors to inventory a comprehensive range of spare parts, ensuring low downtimes. The MCH-16 produces higher output by fitting larger 1st and 2nd stage pistons and cylinders and a slight rise in running speed.
- The MCH-26 and MCH-32 models use a multiple (2) compressor pumps providing an output of 15.2 cfm/fad (430 L/min). The MCH-32 model uses two of the MCH-16 pumping units with an output of 18 cfm/fad (520 L/min)
Feel free to contact us for any inquires we are located in Mairangi Bay, Auckland.