Products and ServicesConcerns
Infections, Corns, Bunions, Flat Feet, Blisters, Ingrown Toenails, Aches, Breaks, Fungal Infections, Pain, Athletic Injuries, Hammertoes, Numbness, Callouses, Athlete's Foot, Chronic PainAnatomy
Forefoot, Arches, Ankles, Heels, Insoles
About Footprints Podiatry ltd
At Footprints Podiatry our focus is to provide you with an efficient and effective solution, that will keep you active, comfortable and able to live your life the way you want.
If you are unsure what is wrong with your feet, our team provide a full foot assessment to identify any possible issues and treat the main cause to ensure your feet stay healthy.
If you are experiencing problems with your feet but not sure what to do, our experienced team will explain your issue and put you at ease.
Our team and treatments cater for the individual, from infant to aged, weekend athlete to professional player.
We can be found in four convenient locations. Visit our website for more information.
What makes us different
Our services include:
- Treatment of foot and ankle disorders such as skin and nail conditions (blisters, callus, ingrown toenails - conservative care and nail edge resection if appropriate)
- Bio-mechanical causes of back pain, hip pain, knee pain, leg pain, ankle pain and foot pain
- Prescription of corrective foot orthotics for sports or fashion shoes
- Advice on appropriate strength or stretching requirements
- Training advice
- Advice on individual and specific requirements in running shoes or football boots and any other sporting footwear, as well as dress and casual shoes