Effective advertising starts with a year-round presence. Delivered to 96% of New Zealand homes and businesses, the Yellow Pages is still a powerful tool to reach your customers. It brings them right to your doorstep, and, print never goes offline! Plus, results are more measurable with your own call tracking number.
The Yellow Pages works hard and is still well used. They get more than 9.46 million look ups across NZ each month - 78% of which lead to phone calls to local businesses. We think that’s pretty special. We’ve got a few options to suit just how you’d like to be seen.
The basic package: Business name, address and landline.
Make it easier for your customers to contact you.
- Add more details like your email and website.
- On the go? Include your mobile number.
Draw more attention with a boxed border and colour.
- More text formatting and layout options.
These options give you next level visibility. They’re designed to attract more attention, placed to be easily found.
Customised attention-grabbing ads appearing in front of a category.
- Stand out from the rest with use of colour, your logo, images and more.
- Track your ad’s effectiveness with a unique call tracking number (optional).
Get year-round exposure in highly visible positions.
- High profile cover spaces.
- Engaging insert options.
You may be interested in
Search Engine Optimisation
Fine-tuning your website through SEO makes it more attractive to search engines. It also helps increase the quality and the quantity of your traffic.