Products and ServicesVehicles
Hot Rods, Classic Cars, Race Cars, Trucks, Buses, CarsVehicles
Hot Rods, Race Cars, TrucksServices
All Makes and ModelsServices
Radiators, Batteries, Tyres, Belts, Brakes, Cams, ClutchesMarkets Served
Marine, CommercialService Options
Radiators, Batteries, Tyres, Belts, Ignitions, ClutchesVehicle Type
About Rossco Engine Reconditioners
Our team at Rossco Reconditioners specialise in all facets of engine reconditioning, and vehicle servicing, sorting everything from cambelts and waterpumps, to clutches and gearboxes.
We supply Fenix radiators, and have the latest A/C re-gassing equipment.
We recondition marine and commercial engines, and are leaders in cylinder head overhauling technology.
Our skilled tradesmen work with the latest equipment for a fast turn around service.
Whether its the engine of a car, forklift, a crane or boat that needs an overhaul, you can trust our quality workmanship to deliver the results you need.
We also cater for race car engines at any stage.
Give us a call today and find out how we can help get your engine in tip top shape.
What makes us different
The team at Rossco Engine Reconditioning are engine repair experts:
- A/C re-gassing
- Supply and fit Fenix radiators
- Specialising in Cylinder Heads with our Sunnen SGM1500 head shop
- Multi-Angle Valve Seat Cutting
- Head Resurfacing and Milling
- Manifold Machining
- Wear-Resistant Valve Seat Installation
- Con-rod Machining, and Rod Bolt Installation
- Engine Failure Diagnosis, using the latest electronic scanning equipment to find and resolve faults in modern cars, eg - airbags
- Engine Parts including High-Performance and Hard-to-Find
- Engine Reconditioning and Machining
- Dynamic Balancing Crankshafts, Flywheels, Clutches, Dampers
- Forged Internals Balanced Installed and Set-Up
- Engine Restoration
- Cylinder Head Reconditioning
- Crack Testing and Pressure Testing
- Cylinder Boring, Honing, and Sleeving
- Crankshaft Grinding
- Cylinder Head Porting and CC'ing